Product Installation guidelines
The rulers are ready to hang, however, we recommend to also secure it to the wall with 3M hanging strips to stop your little ones from playing with them.
Please make sure you are hanging it from a properly installed hook.
We also recommend to use U
To install your height chart
1. Use a measuring tape and measure the entire hight of the height chart from the floor and mark the total height of your chart.
2. Place the height chart on the wall according to the measurement taken and then measure the string that holds it, this will help you to mark where the hook needs to be place.
3. We recommend to add the 3M hanging strips and then secure it to the wall.
4. All done :)
· Baby mobiles
Baby mobiles are not a toy and are not designed to be used as such.
It is essential to hang it at a height that will prevent your baby from reaching it and pulling it down by using a ceiling hook, you can find these at any hardware store. Easy to adjust, just tide a double knot according to your crib and ceiling height and cut the extra string off.
Once your baby is able to get up on her/his hands and knees, it is time to remove the mobile from above the cot.
· Car decals
1. Clean the rear window throughly and make sure there is no dust or grime and glass is completely dry, then locate the corner where you want to install your decal away from the wipers zone.
2. Lay the decal on a flat surface and carefully and slowly remove the back paper making sure you are not pulling any letters or shapes out of it.
3. Place your decal on the glass and before removing the top tape, rub the decal throughly with a dry cloth making sure it is all properly stuck to the glass.
4. To remove the top tape, lift one side carefully and then slowly start to remove it by sliding it almost flat. Do not lift the tape like a common sticker as it will lift the decal as well.
5. All done :)
If you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org